European Dressage Horses is located in the heart of the picturesque Southern Highlands, just over an hour south of Sydney and only minutes from the historic towns of Berrima and Bowral. Set on 100 acres of fields and remnant native forest, the property is secluded, offering a peaceful setting for focused training.
We offer a premium board program for a limited number of horses. The highest standard of care is offered with full supervision, knowledgeable staff, safe turnout and first class facilities. These include:
- 60m x 20m roofed enclosed arena with professional surface.
- Large, well-ventilated stable boxes with automatic waterers.
- Architect-designed barn with individual stable lighting and hot/cold wash-bay.
- Kitchen, laundry, bathroom, shower and lockable tackroom.
- Secure post-and-rail fencing with electric stand-offs and mesh.
- Each paddock has summer-shade, winter-shelter and large automatic watering troughs.
We know how important your horse is to you. We offer peace-of-mind in the knowledge that your horse is cared for by professionals in the safest facility possible.